$450 WEDDING VIDEO PACKAGE (1 CAMERA, RAW FOOTAGE ONLY)
- Videographer arrives wearing professional attire 15 to 30 minute prior to service start time listed on the contract.
- Videographer films your full ceremony, parts of your wedding photo session and parts of your cocktail hour using one camera with a monopod.
- Videographer films all main events during your reception: grand entrance, toasts, first dance, family dances, bouquet toss, garter removal, cake cutting, etc.
- Up to four hours of coverage are included. Approximately 120 to 180 minutes of total video content. Videos are shot in MP4, 720p HD 16:9.
- In addition to camcorders, stands, memory cards and extra batteries, we also provide on-camera LED lights, which significantly improve the video quality.
- Liability insurance certificate is available upon request. 24/7 online and phone support with the owner. Quick email response guaranteed.
How do I get the raw footage?
Option #1 (free): Since raw video footage is available immediately, you can bring your laptop and we will copy it for you right at the wedding. It will take approximately 15 to 30 minutes. This is the fastest way to get the video.
Option #2 (free): Bring your USB flash drive and we will copy the footage right at the wedding. This will take longer than the first option, because we would need to copy the video from our camera to our laptop before we can copy it to your USB flash device. This usually takes 45 to 60 minutes.
Option #3 (free): The video can be delivered via a download link. This is the slowest method, because we would need at least 72 hours to upload the files online before you can download it to your computer. Download time depends on your internet speed.
Please note that you would need to have at least 16 GB of available space on your computer/USB drive. You can choose only one of the above free options.
Recommended add-ons & more information:
- Each additional half-hour of coverage is only $25 if paid in full before the wedding day or $50 if paid on the day of the wedding.
- Add a 2nd camera mounted on a tripod stand for $25/hour with a 4-hour minimum. This allows us to shoot from 2 different angles at the same time and double the amount of raw video content, which can be used as backup footage and give you a more dynamic and visually interesting edited video.
- Edited highlight trailer, approx. 4 minutes long. Incl. highlights of ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Background song of your choice (2nd camera is required) - $150.
- Edited ceremony movie with original sound recorded on the cameras, approximately 20 to 30 minutes long (adding a 2nd camera is required) - $150.
- Edited reception movie with original sound recorded on the camera, approximately 20 to 30 minutes long (adding a 2nd camera is required) - $150.
- 10-minute premium edited highlight movie. Includes highlights of ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, original sound recorded on the cameras, up to 3 songs of your choice and more artistic editing. (adding a 2nd camera is required) - $300.
- Optionally, you can add a 2nd videographer to operate the 2nd camera for $25/hour with a 4 hour-minimum.
- If you would like to choose more than one of the above listed methods to get the raw footage, we charge $20 for each additional one.
- We can also provide our own USB flash drive with all the footage right at the wedding or ship it to you for $30 + shipping cost.